Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Birth of Suds and Chow

My entire life I have been enamored by all things food.  Whether it be the aroma of a kitchen during the holiday season, or the rush of bustling restaurant, or the taste of the perfectly cooked steak, I have always been drawn to it.  On a trip to Argentina, I found my counterpart, someone who shared the equal love and interest in something like food. Except it wasn't food.  It was beer! Grandpa's ole cough medicine. My buddy discussed how the right beer could magically increase the quality of any meal.  He spoke with such passion, I knew he was the sud to my chow.  And thats how this intoxicating and fattening blog came to be.  We aren't interested in shedding pounds for you, or your typical light beer. We are interested in presenting the most savory and sinful grub and drink.  So sit back.  Unbuckle the belt. And welcome to the Suds and Chow's food and beer forum.

2 comments: